We use an experienced crew of installers who have skills on all types of structures with on the spot solutions to issues that may arise. Workers undergo necessary training and are consulted with on safety matters and systems on a regular basis.
In house safety experts are at the disposal of the site team to consult with and achieve the best and safest possible outcomes on site.
We use a highly developed set of safety documentation on each and every site consisting of:
- Safe Work Method Statement
- Safety Management Plan
- A Hold Point System consisting of:
- Pre-start Daily Risk Assessment
- Deck handover checklist on completion of works
- As well as toolboxes, incident reports and improvement requests
- One of a variety of methods used to install Ultrafloor beams is from a secure platform ladder.
- Fall Arrest Safety Nets may be used to allow workers to work on top of the deck with unimpeded safe and free access.
- While the builder protects the perimeter of the building against falls, Ultrafloor employ a sturdy bolt down, or clamp on barrier system, to large internal voids such as stair voids to protect our workers from falls.